ACCESSIBLE CONTENT TO BRING OUR COLLECTION TO EVERYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. TAKE A TOUR IN SELF-GUIDED AUDIO, AUDIO DESCRIBED AND AUSLAN.
Join us for the official launch of our Access Guide at our December First Friday, which coincides with International Day of People with Disability.
Take a self-guided tour using your device of Australian and International art using tour options in self-guided audio, audio description, Auslan, and plain English.
Accessible programming on the night includes:
- Additional staff and volunteers to assist with using the Access Guide.
- Dedicated AGSA staff member to assist blind and vision impaired visitors.
- Roaming Auslan interpreter.
- 7pm Audio described tour of selected works followed by a tactile making workshop in the Tarnanthi Studio.
- 7pm Deaf-led Tarnanthi tour.
- Quiet space available.
Limited additional parking available for people with visitors with a disability parking permit.