Updated 5 January 2022
The Art Gallery of South Australia is open 10am-5pm daily. Mask-wearing is mandatory.
All visitors are required to check in on their phones using the unique QR code on arrival. You may want to download the mySA GOV app in preparation for your visit. Security staff can assist with this process as well as any manual check ins.
How AGSA is working to keep visitors safe
- AGSA continues to be guided by SA Government health guidelines and will provide updates as circumstances change.
- Any individuals putting our visitors, staff or volunteers at risk will not be admitted or will be asked to leave.
- We’re working to keep you safe in accordance with SA Government guidelines, however we can't guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory for visitors and staff.
- Visitors are asked to use the sanitation stations throughout the Gallery, wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Comply with the capacity restrictions of one person per 4 sq m and with physical distancing when queuing.
- Use cashless credit or debit cards for on-site purchases.
- Gallery surfaces and high-touch items will be cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- We have removed the large information label cards in the galleries and replaced these with wall labels.
- Single-use maps are available for visitors to take, but we ask that these are not returned.
- We ask visitors who are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, to postpone visiting the Gallery until you are well again.
- The Gallery Store is open.
- AGSA_eat is open with capacity limits for seated dining or takeaway. Book here.
- The Courtyard is open with capacity limits.
- Cloaking facilities are open and limited and staffed by Security.
- School bookings are open. Please contact our Education team for current bookings or queries.
- Guided tours are suspended until further notice.
- The Library and Lounge are open.
Visit our social media channels or sign up to our enews for updates.