Updated 1 December 2020
The Art Gallery of South Australia is open 10am-5pm daily.
As of Tuesday 1 December, all visitors are required to check in on their phones using the unique QR code on arrival. You may want to download the mySA GOV app in preparation for your visit. Security staff and Front of House volunteers can assist with this process as well as any manual check ins.
How AGSA is working to keep visitors safe
- Visitors are asked to use the sanitation stations throughout the Gallery, wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Comply with the capacity restrictions and with physical distancing when queuing as outlined by 1.5m distanced floor markings and other signage in the Gallery.
- Use cashless credit or debit cards for on-site purchases.
- Gallery surfaces and high-touch items will be cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- We have removed the large information label cards in the galleries and replaced these with wall labels.
- Single-use maps are available for visitors to take, but we ask that these are not returned.
- We ask visitors who are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, to postpone visiting the Gallery until you are well again.
- Art Gallery Food + Wine is open with capacity limits.
- The Gallery Store is open to the public with capacity limits at any one time, with a one-way traffic system.
- The Courtyard is open with capacity limits.
- Cloaking facilities are open and limited and staffed by Security.
- The Vestibule information desk is staffed by Front of House.
- Guided tours and group bookings are open.
- The Studio is open on weekends.
- School bookings are open. Please contact our Education team for current bookings or queries.
- The Atrium information desk is unstaffed however single-use maps will be available from Cloaking.
- The Library and Lounge are open with restricted numbers. The Function Room is closed for now.
Visit our social media channels or sign up to our enews for updates.