Updated 23 November 2020
The Art Gallery of South Australia reopens 10am-5pm daily from Tuesday 24 November 2020.
Visitors must adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rule.
How AGSA is working to keep visitors safe
- Visitors are asked to use the sanitation stations throughout the Gallery, wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Comply with the capacity restrictions and with physical distancing when queuing as outlined by 1.5m distanced floor markings and other signage in the Gallery.
- Use cashless credit or debit cards for on-site purchases.
- Gallery surfaces and high-touch items will be cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- We have removed the large information label cards in the galleries and replaced these with wall labels.
- Single-use maps are available for visitors to take, but we ask that these are not returned.
- We ask visitors who are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, to postpone visiting the Gallery until you are well again.
- Art Gallery Food + Wine is open with capacity limits.
- The Gallery Store is open to the public with capacity limits at any one time, with a one-way traffic system.
- The Courtyard is open with capacity limits.
- Cloaking facilities are open and limited and staffed by Security.
- The Vestibule information desk is staffed by Security.
- The Atrium information desk is unstaffed however single-use maps will be available from Cloaking.
- The Library and Lounge are open with restricted numbers. The Function Room is closed for now.
- There are no group bookings.
- Following SA Government advice, Gallery Volunteers will not return to the Gallery in their normal capacity in the short term, but may visit the Gallery as citizens.
- Guided tours are suspended.
- The Studio is closed.
- School bookings are suspended. Please contact our Education team for current bookings or queries.
Visit our social media channels or sign up to our enews for updates.