Updated 22 August 2021
The Art Gallery of South Australia is open 10am-5pm daily. Mask-wearing is mandatory.
All visitors are required to check in on their phones using the unique QR code on arrival. You may want to download the mySA GOV app in preparation for your visit. Security staff can assist with this process as well as any manual check ins.
How AGSA is working to keep visitors safe
- Mask-wearing is mandatory for visitors and staff
- Visitors are asked to use the sanitation stations throughout the Gallery, wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Comply with the capacity restrictions of one person per 4 sq m and with physical distancing when queuing.
- Use cashless credit or debit cards for on-site purchases.
- Gallery surfaces and high-touch items will be cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- We have removed the large information label cards in the galleries and replaced these with wall labels.
- Single-use maps are available for visitors to take, but we ask that these are not returned.
- We ask visitors who are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, to postpone visiting the Gallery until you are well again.
- The Gallery Store is open.
- AGSA Eat is open with capacity limits for seated dining or takeaway.
- The Courtyard is open with capacity limits.
- Cloaking facilities are open and limited and staffed by Security.
- School bookings are open. Please contact our Education team for current bookings or queries.
- Guided tours are daily
- The Library and Lounge are open
- The Atrium information desk is unstaffed however single-use maps are available from Cloaking.
Visit our social media channels or sign up to our enews for updates.