Updated 11 August 2022
The Art Gallery of South Australia is open 10am-5pm daily. Mask-wearing is optional.
How AGSA is working to keep visitors safe
- AGSA continues to be guided by SA Government health guidelines and will provide updates as circumstances change.
- Any individuals putting our visitors, staff or volunteers at risk will not be admitted or will be asked to leave.
- We’re working to keep you safe in accordance with SA Government guidelines, however we can't guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19.
- Visitors are asked to use the sanitation stations throughout the Gallery, wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Use cashless credit or debit cards for on-site purchases.
- Gallery surfaces and high-touch items will be cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- We have removed the large information label cards in the galleries and replaced these with wall labels.
- Single-use maps are available for visitors to take, but we ask that these are not returned.
- We ask visitors who are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, to postpone visiting the Gallery until you are well again.
- The Gallery Store is open.
- AGSA_eat is open for seated dining or takeaway. Book here.
- The Courtyard is open.
- Cloaking facilities are open and staffed by Security.
- School bookings are open. Please contact our Education team for current bookings or queries.
- Guided tours continue daily at 11am and 2pm, subject to volunteer guide availability and capacity limited to 10 people. 12.30pm Lunchtime tour suspended until further notice.
- The Library and Lounge are open.
Visit our social media channels or sign up to our enews for updates.