Have you always had an interest in art? We are currently recruiting for the 2020 Gallery Guide Training Program.
12 month training program every Tuesday at AGSA during South Australian school terms, commencing 28 January 2020.
What do you need?
A love of art, communicating and a desire to engage visitors of all ages from around the world with our works of art.
What do you get?
- Learn about works of art, artists and how to engage visitors
- Meet new people
- Develop confidence when talking about works of art with a diverse group of people
- Become a valued member of the AGSA community
- Enjoy membership to the Art Gallery of South Australia
Come along to an information session on Saturday 21 September, 11am in the Function Room.
How to apply
Email your application to email@example.com by Monday 21 October 2019 (maximum 400 words), addressing the following questions:
- Why would you like to become a Gallery Guide?
- What is your experience working with children, student groups or families?
- What is your IT and research skill level?
- AGSA is one of the first cultural institutions to have a Reconciliation Action Plan. What could you bring to the role that would help support our RAP?