Entries are now closed.
Calling young artists and designers! Want your poster to be the face of the 2022 Neo Teen Takeover in celebration of SA Youth Week? Over 1000 posters of the winning design will be shared around the state.
Steps to get involved
- Download the A3 poster template: PDF or jpeg.
- Create your poster using the template! You can create your poster design digitally, or print the template and draw, collage or paint straight onto it. Any combination of materials can be used as long as the file can be submitted at a high-resolution digitally.
- Enter your design by 24 January 2022.
If my work is selected, where will my poster appear?
Over 1000 copies of the winning design will be distributed across the state to promote our 2022 Neo Teen Takeover in celebration of SA Youth Week! You might see your design printed as posters and postcards...
- In 550 South Australian metropolitan and regional schools, libraries and education offices
- On the streets of South Australia
- Handed out at the Art Gallery of South Australia (AGSA)
- Shared digitally on AGSA's web and social media accounts in the lead up to the event
- We'll make sure to send you both digital and print copies for your friends and family too!
Entries close midnight Monday 24 January 2022, and we’ll notify you if your poster has been selected by mid February 2022.
Tips & Tricks
- Keep it simple!
- Make sure the key text is still clear within your design
- Think about how the design reflects young people
- Check out the previous Neo posters below to get started
Checklist before entering
- Have I got a digital file of my final design?
- Do I have my key contact details on hand?
- Has my parent/guardian and I read the below Terms and Conditions?
Have a question?
Send a line to: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- I live in South Australia.
- I am 13-17 years of age.
- The artwork submitted must be the original work of the entrant themselves and not infringe the copyright, moral rights or other rights of any third party. This means you must not copy an artwork or photograph created by another person or an image from another source such as the internet or a print publication.
- Artworks that are deemed not to belong to or be created by the entrant will NOT be eligible.
- I agree that my artwork does not contain any offensive material and is suitable for all ages to view.
- Please keep any physical copies of the finished artwork – you may be contacted regarding future AGSA projects.
- Entrants will be added to Art Gallery of South Australia's enews.
- Details of the work may be used at the Gallery’s discretion.
- Entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Licensing the artwork: Entrants grant the Gallery non-exclusive rights to reproduce their artwork in material form, to photograph, publish and/or communicate it to the public for the following project-related purposes, and anything incidental to such purposes, by the Gallery, its program partners and sponsors (including The Balnaves Foundation): marketing, publicity, educational and publication uses for the Gallery, the competition and its exhibition in all media, including but not limited to electronic/digital, broadcasting and print media in perpetuity.
- A presenting partner of Neo, the licensing permission extends to the Balnaves Foundation, who may wish to reproduce artworks via their communication channels.
- Artwork containing photography of kids is not permitted.