AGSA looks forward to re-engaging with community, corporate and special interest groups, however guided tours and group bookings remain suspended due to restrictions in place for galleries and museums as outlined by the South Australian Government. Please see our response to COVID-19 here.
- There will be no guided tours or group bookings.
- Visitors must adhere to the 1 person per 2m square limit and follow the 1.5m social distancing rule.
- AGSA is complying with the capacity restrictions and with physical distancing when queuing as outlined by 1.5m distanced floor markings and other signage in the Gallery.
We welcome enquiries about guided tours, but we are currently unable to confirm bookings for group tours. Enquiries can be made through the Bookings Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8207 7035.
Please note, if your enquiry is related to a student, teacher or tertiary group, please contact the Education Office at email@example.com or 08 8207 7033.
- Tour fees apply and are subject to change.
- One Gallery Guide will be allocated per 15 people. If group numbers increase, additional Guides may be allocated (additional fees will apply).
- Tours are generally 45 minutes. Longer tours may be requested (additional fees will apply).
- Three weeks’ notice is required when requesting a group tour. Payment is required at least one week before your visit.
- Tours are subject to Guide availability; AGSA cannot guarantee that all requests for tours will be granted.
- The number of attendees must be confirmed and payment made in one transaction no later than one week prior to your visit.
- Bookings are considered firm and no refunds on tour or any ticket fees will be made after payment is made.
- View the terms and conditions of public entry and photography in the Gallery here.