We welcome school groups for self-guided visits in term 3 under the following guidelines:
- Entry and exit will be from Fish Gates on the western side of the building
- School bags are discouraged
- Groups must be divided into smaller groups
- We ask while in the building that all schools practice good hygiene and social distancing from one another and members of the public
- Our Guided visits are currently suspended and our Tuesday Lunchtime Talks are available as podcasts.
- The Studio will remain closed for school visits during term 3, but it is open during the school holidays (limited capacity).
This advice is subject to change based on advice from SA Government. Please check this page for latest information before visiting AGSA.
We have been developing our online resource pages to support you during this time and trust you will find the range of making and responding ideas useful and engaging. You can also bring artists into the classroom with a selection of artist videos.
AGSA Education are pleased to offer three different outreach opportunities for schools who are unable to visit the Gallery. One of our trained facilitators will visit your school and deliver a workshop that responds to works of art in the collection.