We welcome school groups for self-guided visits under the following guidelines:
- Entry and exit will be from Fish Gates on the western side of the building
- School bags are discouraged
- Groups must be divided into smaller groups (15 people maximum in each group)
- The Studio can currently accomodate 20 participants per session. If your class exceeds 20, additional Studio sessions will be required.
- We ask while in the building that all schools practice good hygiene and social distancing from one another, Gallery staff and members of the public
- Masks are required to be worn in the Gallery by all visitors, excluding children aged under 12.
This advice is subject to change based on advice from SA Government. Please check this page for latest information before visiting AGSA.
We have been developing our online resource pages to support you during a self-guided visit or lessons in the classroom and trust you will find the range of making and responding ideas useful and engaging. You can also bring artists into the classroom with a selection of artist videos.
AGSA Education are pleased to offer eight different outreach opportunities for schools who are unable to visit the Gallery. One of our trained facilitators will visit your school and deliver a workshop that responds to works of art in the collection.