2 hours of professional learning
Led by Aboriginal artists and curators, this online professional development package provides educators with suggestions on incorporating Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists into the classroom in a meaningful and culturally appropriate way. Learn about the way relationships between people, culture and country for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples can be conveyed through works of art.
This package includes:
- Presentation by Nici Cumpston, Curator of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art and Tarnanthi Artistic Director
- Floor talk with Dr Lisa Slade, Assistant Director - Artistic Programs
- Access to 1 hour online workshop delivered to educators in April 2020 (view only).
- Links to suggested talks and resources
- Professional learning certificate