Engage students with drawing
Join us for an online educator connect to discover alternative ways you can engage students with drawing and learn how we can all use drawing as a means of practicing looking with purpose.
This online workshop will suggest ways of thinking through drawing, with an emphasis on mark making, risk taking and critical and creative thinking.
The Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you in a confirmation email after booking. If you have booked and did not receive this link please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need:
- 8 A4 sheets cartridge paper, newspaper/brown paper
- Drawing materials (pencils, charcoal, ink, watercolour etc)
- Black fineliner/biro
- 2 different coloured markers
- Objects to draw found around the home (Kitchen utensils, still life objects, bottles, jars, ornaments, figurines, toys, vessels etc)
- Fabric or foil
- Shoe box or cardboard box that your objects can fit inside
- Torch or lamp (you can also use the torch on your phone)
- Beverage of choice and snacks